Things you will need:
- 500g boneless chicken (thigh, breast, or tenderloin), cut into cubes
- 1 tbsp curry paste or curry powder
- 1 Tin coconut cream
- 2 Tins is using coconut milk
- 2 Onions, chopped
- Cooking fat (1 tbsp olive oil, coconut oil, butter, or leftover dripping)
- 6 cups vegetables. Choose seasonal or frozen vegetables such as cauliflower, spinach, or mixed bag
- Fry onions in cooking fat in a frying pan.
- Add cubed chicken and brown.
- Add curry paste or powder and coconut cream.
- Add chopped vegetables.
- Simmer until the vegetables are cooked.
Good for: Lunch, Dinner